Lauren Beth “L.B.” McCullum is an associate attorney at Thompson Burton PLLC. Her practice is centered in the area of family law. L.B. works closely with John J. Hollins, Jr., an accomplished domestic relations attorney with more than thirty years of experience, to assist their clients through divorce and post-divorce matters.
L.B. is a native of middle Tennessee. She attended law school at Belmont University College of Law. During her time at Belmont Law, L.B. served as a Submissions Editor for the Belmont Law Review and was Secretary of the Student Bar Association. L.B. also interned for the Honorable Richard H. Dinkins at the Tennessee Court of Appeals.
• J.D., Belmont University College of Law, 2016
Submissions Editor, Belmont Law Review
Secretary, Student Bar Association
• B.A., Political Science, Samford University, 2013
Bar and Professional Memberships
• Member, Tennessee Bar Association
• Member, Nashville Bar Association
• Member, Williamson County Bar Association
• Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch (2021-2023) – Family Law