Chandler is a partner with Thompson Burton’s commercial real estate practice group. As part of his practice, Chandler represents clients in a diverse range of real estate transactions including residential, retail, and industrial acquisition, development, disposition, and leasing. Chandler also assists clients in the areas of lending and finance.
Chandler was selected as part of the Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch 2024 Edition. Chandler is active in his community and serves as a Board Member for the Williamson County Chapter of CASA.
Prior to Thompson Burton, Chandler graduated first in his class from Belmont University College of Law. Chandler also clerked for the Honorable Frank Clement of the Tennessee Court of Appeals.
Chandler and his wife, Meg, live in Thompson’s Station, Tennessee with their three children. In his free time, he enjoys cheering on the Tennessee Volunteers, Titans, and Nashville Predators.
• Belmont University College of Law, J.D., Summa Cum Laude, 2015, Dean’s Award for Academic Excellence (Graduated 1st in Class)
• University of Tennessee, B.S., 2012, Phi Beta Kappa
Professional Memberships & Associations:
• Tennessee Bar Association, Member
• Nashville Bar Association, Member
• Williamson County CASA, Board Member