Adam is a litigation partner with more than 20 years of experience in negotiating construction and commercial contracts and litigating construction matters of all types. Adam represents many clients from individuals to owners and contactors at all levels. In addition to construction consulting and litigation, Adam’s practice includes land use issues, zoning, real estate development, community association representation and non-competition agreements.
Adam was selected as part of the Tennessee Bar Association Leadership Law’s 2008 class. Adam served as a Master in the Belmont College of Law American Inn of Court. Adam is a Fellow of the Construction Lawyers Society of America. Adam routinely presents programs to a diverse group of entities on construction law, homeowner’s association law and other related topics.
Adam has served on multiple boards of directors for local non-profit organizations. He is a native Nashvillian. Adam lives in Nashville with his wife, Holly and their three daughters Sabrina, Jordan and Ashley. When he is not in the courtroom or the office, Adam can be found at the barn with one or all of his daughters and wife supporting their horseback riding efforts and competitions.
• Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, University of Memphis, J.D., May 1996
• Middle Tennessee State University, Bachelor of Science, Political Science, English and Psychology minors, May 1991
• Admitted to Tennessee Bar in 1996
• ABA Forum on Construction Law (Member 2012-present)
• Middle Tennessee Chapter of Associated General Contractors (Legal Advisory Group Member)
• Pro-Bono Counsel for Nashville Film Festival (2013-2019)
• American Inns of Court – Belmont University – College of Law – Master
• Williamson County Chamber of Commerce
• Chair (2010-2011) Tennessee Bar Association Leadership Law Program Alumni Organization
• Tennessee Bar Association Leadership Law Alumni Executive Council; Class III Representative; Graduate of Program
• Tennessee Association of Construction Counsel
• Defense Research Institute
• Tennessee Bar Association
• Nashville Bar Association
• American Bar Association
• Graduate of International Association of Defense Counsel Trial Academy (2005)